Information about the classes at Drumz Austin

Friday, July 21, 2017

  • Summertime....and the living is easy....
SUMMER ll is now in session at DRUMZ and is a shorter four week session ending the first week of August! There are some repairs happening, of fairly grand proportions,  at my location at 3700 Kerbey Lane in August and DRUMZ will NOT BE OPEN the last three weeks in August while the construction takes place! The Pilates Studio will be using my DRUMZ space for that month and I will be taking a much needed vacation! I will be resuming classes at DRUMZ on September 12th refreshed and renewed and excited to teach another year! I am hoping to do a number of exciting projects during my break ...including a new teaching DVD! The FALL 2017 SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND! I am so grateful to each of you who have participated in the classes at DRUMZ....I have learned much from you...and enjoyed each of you SO much! I love what I do and you all have kept that love alive for 20 plus years of teaching West African style hand drumming ! I look forward to many more years and I send out my heart felt thanks for all that you have contributed to this drummer's story!
With love and gratitude, Sherry